At Manchester we’re proud to have the largest international alumni community of any campus - based university in the UK, with more than 500,000 graduates in more than 190 countries around the world.
In The Spotlight
At Manchester we’re proud to have the largest international alumni community of any campus-based university in the UK, with more than 500,000 graduates in more than 190 countries around the world.
In Singapore alone, our numbers exceed 5,000, and we have over 40,000 across the Asia Pacific as a whole. With a widespread global Manchester network, you’ll never be far from another graduate of the University of Manchester.
There are established alumni groups that are active in and around the region to help you stay connected to each other and the community after you have graduated. Take the chance to choose from a variety of activities such as attending social get-togethers with likeminded peers, establishing business networking opportunities, gaining insightful knowledge about developing your career and experiencing unique fine dining experiences!
Joining alumni associations may help you to:
- socialise and build friendships with alumni at events in your area or online;
- connect meaningfully with alumni who studied the same subject or work in the same sector;
- get advice from and learn from graduates who work in an industry you’re interested in;
- offer career advice or have career-relevant discourse with students and new graduates in your country;
- become an ambassador for the University by talking to students considering applying to study with us and earn rewards for your efforts